Friday, September 11, 2009

Weekend Garden Plans

It should be another pleasant weekend. The weather is still cooperating and it seems so summer-like. I must get into the garden and clip down more of those wild sunflowers. They grew in like crazy and I'd like fewer of them next year. It seemed like there was a certain kind of bug that lived on the stems and I don't like that happening to the degree that it was this summer. I'm afraid they turned into some kind of pesky fly.
I haven't ordered my tulips yet, but I do like the company called Colorblends. I found them in a catalog at first, but for the last 3 years I ordered on-line. The bulbs are sensationally big and very reliable. They come in bulk, so I usually plant for other people with what I order.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for stopping by. I love those old cards and have used some of the images in collage works. Feel free to use them.

Your header is beautiful!

hugs,
Barb