Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aromatic Rosemary


I moved a few things around on our patio today and did a little decorating for fall around the front and side door. My rosemary and bay plant are going to need to be moved inside for the winter. But having them right up against the house and on the south facing wall should buy them a few more days of outside sunshine. I went to the store looking for fall mums, but they have been sold out most places. Fortunately, there were lots of pumpkins and gourds still available so that's what I brought home.

Thinking of all things autumn, Kim from Kim's Country Kitchen and Sugar Creek Hollow is organizing a recipe swap for bloggers. If you are interested in joining click on this link to find out the details: http://kimscountrykitchen.blogspot.com/2009/09/autumn-recipe-swap.html

One of the ingredients I plan to use for my recipe for Kim's swap is from my garden herb pot and it is a very aromatic herb.
~Kathy, the Cottage Garden Quilter~






1 comment:

Gina said...

I love rosemary. I cann't go passed a bush without fondling it for the smell. I had a lovely big bush of it in the garden but Mal killed it by accident

Love and hugs Gina xxx