Saturday, March 20, 2010

Strawberry Fun



Today to celebrate National Quilting Day my friend and I got together to make emery filled strawberries. It was super fun!




Here's a little photo essay on the steps:
I had done a little research on the Internet about how to make cute strawberries filled with the metal emery, so we basically followed the steps I found on several different websites. However after making just the first one, we developed some of our own modifications. I hope to make another post soon to tell more about our excellent learning experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo cute! I need to try these at some point. I made tomatoes this winter and was thinking, it would be adorable to make a little picnic basket for kids filled with stuffed vegetables and fruits. :)