Sunday, May 23, 2010

Amy's Creative Side: Blogger's Quilt Festival - Spring 2010

So here I am, sitting back and relaxing while I check out all the beautiful quilts and stories on line at the new Blogger's Quilt Fest. I like to get comfortable and have a snack nearby while I am browsing.
I've visited close to 90 blogs so far this weekend, but the viewing will continue on for a long time. Currently there are over 450 quilts and stories to check out at the Spring Blogger's Quilt Festival. Amy's Creative Side: Blogger's Quilt Festival - Spring 2010


Amy of Park City, Utah has organized such a wonderful showing of quilts. Join up if you have something to share and have fun browsing to so many delightful blogs. I can guess you'll be at it all week. I know I will be tied to the computer for quite some time in the coming days.


If you'd have a quilt and a story to share about it, I hope you will link up. Just follow the directions on Amy's blog. For those readers that have a flickr account, you may also go to the group pool of Blogger's Quilt Festival to preview some of the photos.

No comments: