Sunday, June 27, 2010

Calling All Roosters for the Party at Bella Vista


I am having some trouble making the link work in my side bar. So I am going to go ahead and make a post about a fun blog party. Barb of BellaVista will be having her second annual Rooster Party. I plan on signing up and will enjoy browsing many blogs to see the fine birds!


She has announced that it will be taking place on Friday August 6th. So if you have rooster art, decor, or sculptures, you may want share these delightful objects during her blog party. Last year I participated and was amazed by all the unique pieces! I had to photograph my mom's collection, because I didn't really have any of my own. This year is different. I have been keeping my eyes open for some fabulous birds when I am in gift shops and antique malls. I have 2 treasures to share so far this year!
I hope you'll be able to join up with the Rooster Party this year.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Kathy, thank you for doing this...how very kind of you.

Come over and sign up. I have all the information all ready.

Hugs, Barb ♥