Friday, December 31, 2010

Final Count Down to 2011


Happiness is completing a task, or two, or three!
Shelly of  Prairie Moon Quilts has made a 3 day challenge for us quilters.  Each day before New Year's Day she has published a task for us to complete to get ready to begin the New Year.  To read more about Shelly's final countdown visit her post for today and look back at the ones she wrote on Thursday and Wednesday


Since I am starting late I will have to divide it up differently.  There are three tasks so I will need to do one this morning, the second at lunch time, and the final this afternoon.  Then I should be ready to celebrate 2011 by this evening!

1 comment:

Terriaw said...

What a cool idea! I'm way late, but I still like the idea of completing these tasks. I might use this idea to get caught up in January. Cheers to a happy 2011!