Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Mug Rug Swap on Quilting Gallery

I have just registered for the Quilting Gallery's Mug Rug Swap.




 
Perhaps some of you may want to consider doing this fun exchange also.


It was only just last month that I made my first set of 4 mug rugs and it sure has been a nice size to have around for the occasional snack and always for my morning coffee by the computer.  I think I need a couple more, just for the variety.


I will be making 2 mug rugs to send out to another participant while another quilter will be making 2 mug rugs for me. We will find out our partner after January 21st. I noticed on the registration form that there was a place to request colors or themes, so the maker has some ideas of what the recipient might like. That is a nice idea! 


I am providing a link to the registration page in case you are interested.




This will be the third swap I've done with the Quilting Gallery, so I'm really looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Mug rug. What a cute name.

Angela said...

I'm taking part in this swap too. Have never swapped at the Quilting Gallery before so am looking forward to it :)

Heckety said...

I just might, thank you for the nudge! I read the newsletters and see look at previous swaps and sometimes the projects are bigger than I have the time for, and sometimes the results are just so gorgeous that I'm afraid anybody would be disappointed with anything I made, so I've never dared to take part. But this I could probably do?

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Kathy
Sweet post
Oh thank you for the sweet comment and B day wish(:)
hugs,Patty